Vampir - Performance Optimization
- Vampir 9.0: Master Timeline
- Search for MPI_Bcast in the Master Timeline
- Vampir 9.0: Function Summary
- Master Timeline highlighting areas with low FLOP rate
- Master Timeline highlighting areas with high FLOP rate
- Vampir 9.0: Custom metrics editor
- Vampir 9.0: A kiviat chart mode in the process summary chart
Vampir 9.0 focuses on extending the graphical presentation of performance data and adds support for the collaborative Score-P performance monitor release version 1.2. Compatibility with earlier OTF and VampirTrace releases is maintained. New feature highlights include:
- Hierarchical process folding in the master timeline.
- Introduction of combinable peer-to-peer communication metrics in the performance radar.
- Complete revision of comparison and alignment mode for multiple traces with session buffering support and a session manager.
- Pre-selection of processes or threads prior to loading performance data.
- A kiviat chart mode in the process summary chart.
- Quick access to color settings with support for unique or random color schemes.
Furthermore, various features and performance improvements, scalability and stability enhancements have been incorporated.